FUNNY NAILS

The the other day while watching mtv a video music struck me particurarly : "Our Song" by Taylor Swift. She is very stylish!! I had often heard the song on the radio lot of time but I had never seen the video. At some point in the video frame the girl's feet and so I see her beautiful nails and decided to try to do to my dear customer.



To realize I used the gel for nail enhancement , but you can do it with a normal nail polish.

This is the procedure I used:
1-I filed the nail surface to adhere the gel well
2-I applied a gel biphasic ( by robynails ) because the work is shorter so and because the nail would be too thick using a normal triphasic.
3-I used color to create a final bit of gel ( the quantity of a hazelnut ) with powder blue and white ( white is to make the ligheter blue and then remove the color transparency )
4-Then I made with white gel dots (larger for the big toe ) helping me with a stick of orange
When the work was completed that the final result , young and vibrant!!!

Kisses Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

1 comment: