ASHLEY GREENE INSPIRED LOOK

Ashley Greene is the star of the moment and especially is a great style icon. Her style certainly attracts the attention of fashion lovers.She cares about details and she is a lover of accessories.


This is one of her best look. I propose you a review of the look using clothing and accessories equally beautiful but less expensive.


Ashley Greene doesn' t give up comfort. So in her wardrobe we can find the irreplaceable jeans.
This model I propose is the brand Bonprix (a shop online), being a cigarette model can easily slip into boots and is push-up so donates a wonderful back ;) It's only 29.90 € - 37.98 $ - 20.60 £ (approximately).

The t-shirt she wears is very simple so I wouldn't dare and I have proposed another BonPrix model priced at 9.90 € - 12.57 $ - 6.82 £ (approximately).
 


For boots I propose a model that I like ( although a little different from hers). I love their particulars as the front lacing and 8 cm - 3 inches heel comfortable for all day. It's 37.90 € - 48.14 $ - 26.11£(approximately).

The look is very simple so with the accessories you can dare. To enrich the dark blue unicolor t-shirt, she combines a stylish brown belt. This model I propose is the brand Pimkie, it's 9.95 € - 12.63 $ - 6.85 £ (approximately).
 


This is my favorite piece . I have many bags of the brand Kathy Van Zeeland and I love all of them. It 's a great model , large , snakeskin effect , with colorful lining , curled handles. It matches perfectly with the belt and for us women is very convenient . Amazing!!! It's 114.00 € - 144.00 $ - 78.55 £ (approximately).


 
Now the last but not the least, oversized sunglasses in style diva. In my case I chose an extremely economical model by Marks and Spencer. The price is 7.25 € - 9.21 $ - 5.00 £ (approximately).
 
*Kisses*

2 comments: