THIS YEAR BE BRAVE COLOR & PRINT

This year, the catwalks have shown us that it is fun to play with animaleu, floral and abstract print and colors combined in lots of ways, creating vibrant, brave and bold looks to surprise! For lovers of fashion is finally time to play!
I enjoyed combining some lively, playful, full of color but still very wearable with my favorite colors and prints. I must premise that I'm obsessed by coral shades and gold.....


1.Silk Georgette Leopard Blouse 2.Vintage Blue Skirt YSL 3.Hermes Orange Patent Leather Sandal 4.MAC Morange Lipstick 5.Five Rinestone at Topshop 6.Gold Cuff at Topshop

And what about floral spring print.....I am in love with Spring items, prints and shades!
1.Vintage Yellow Printed Blouse by Prophecy 2.Flower Printed Shorts by Topshop 3.Aviator Sunglasses by Linda Farrow 4.Karat Star Pumps by Topshop 5.Nail Polish in Mango shade by Elf

No comments:

Post a Comment