*♫♪♬BE ROCK♫♪♬*

I like leggings a lot, are easy to fit, with the right combinations are suitable for every season. Lately my setting are the liquid leggings.
This model is a bit difficult to wear, more than any other because of the tight-fitting silhouette, enhanced by its greater clarity that makes it like a second skin, but I love too glam-rock style that this garment is able to with the right combination. Well I admit that at first glance may seem tacky, but can make every woman wear sexy and glam!
For example combined with a smart clutch (by chanel)

And a lovely top as this one (by Alexander Wang)
Dominate the evening looks like a sexy cat woman!!!
But I like it so much that surely wear them every day, perhaps in combination clothes easier, that will give a look sexy, aggressive but more sporty to express your rock soul in day town too.

I have already fallen in love!!! The next step that remains is just to wear them personally for a good dose of sensuality that further raise self-esteem (which is never enough!)

No comments:

Post a Comment